Recipe by JFitz
I found this recipe on the back of a package of Hormel Crumbled Bacon. It is very easy and went over big. Enjoy!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 1/3 ounce) packagehormel premium real crumbled bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Place in a 1 quart baking dish. Cover. Heat for 25-30 minutes or until hot. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, chips or crackers. You can also put the dip in a hollowed round sourdough loaf, wrapped in foil, and heated in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.