- 2 medium golden delicious apples
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel apples, core, cut into 1/2-inch dice and set aside.
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add apples, sprinkle with sugar and saute until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in raisins.
- Add liqueur and cook until liquid reduces to glaze, about 1 minute.
- Divide between 2 dessert dishes.
- Garnish with almonds and whipped cream. Serve immediately.