Recipe by MonsterMaha
I'm doing WW and came up with this open faced breakfast sandwich. I realized after the fact that it resembles eggs benedict. The point value is 3.5 with the brands of foods specified. Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 piece Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 thomas' double fiber English muffin
- 1 slice land o frost Canadian bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly fry egg on both sides, about 2-3 minutes each side, in a nonstick skillet. The yolk should be somewhat runny, or to your taste.
- Warm Canadian bacon in microwave about 5 seconds on each side.
- Toast the English muffin.
- Spread the cheese on the English muffin. Top with Canadian bacon and egg. Season with salt, if desired.