Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm doing WW and came up with this open faced breakfast sandwich. I realized after the fact that it resembles eggs benedict. The point value is 3.5 with the brands of foods specified. Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 piece Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 thomas' double fiber English muffin
- 1 slice land o frost Canadian bacon
- Lightly fry egg on both sides, about 2-3 minutes each side, in a nonstick skillet. The yolk should be somewhat runny, or to your taste.
- Warm Canadian bacon in microwave about 5 seconds on each side.
- Toast the English muffin.
- Spread the cheese on the English muffin. Top with Canadian bacon and egg. Season with salt, if desired.
Brilliant! SO easy to make and tastes SO yummy! The cheese wedge is great in place of the sauce. I will be making this often -- thank you so much for sharing!
Terrific recipe! Easy to make and so much great flavor. I heated my Canadian bacon in the skillet before I fried the egg. The cheese really made this dish. Great healthy breakfast treat - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
I am a huge fan of eggs benedict, and this was as close as I've ever had and it was healthy....that rocks. Thanks for posting.