1/2 Photos of Wannabe Eggs Benedict
I'm doing WW and came up with this open faced breakfast sandwich. I realized after the fact that it resembles eggs benedict. The point value is 3.5 with the brands of foods specified. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly fry egg on both sides, about 2-3 minutes each side, in a nonstick skillet. The yolk should be somewhat runny, or to your taste.
- 2Warm Canadian bacon in microwave about 5 seconds on each side.
- 3Toast the English muffin.
- 4Spread the cheese on the English muffin. Top with Canadian bacon and egg. Season with salt, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wannabe Eggs Benedict
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 200.2 mg
- Sodium 575.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Laughing Cow light swiss cheese