Prep 8 hrs
Cook 45 mins
These chicken wings will be the hit at your next party. They're deelish and have a great sauce. You'll have to have plenty of copies of the recipe to pass out.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl and fold in chicken wings. Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring two or three times.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken wings on an oiled baking sheet for 30 minutes.
- Place the remaining marinade in a saucepot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- After the 30 minutes, turn the wings and brush with the heated marinade. Bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve with ranch dipping sauce or blue cheese dressing.