1 hr 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in big soup pot.
- 2After 5 minutes, add the chopped celery.
- 3After another minute, add the 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- 4Let this cook for a good 10 minutes. You don't want the sausage to burn, but you want the cabbage to wilt.
- 5Add 5 cups of COLD water to the mix.
- 6Bring to a boil and let simmer.
- 7Add 2 cups of half and half.
- 8Simmer for another 20-30 mintues.
- 9Season with salt and pepper,.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wango-Tango Cabbage Sausage Soup #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.6
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.4 mg
- Sodium 1516.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion