Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry.
Make and share this Wango-Tango Cabbage Sausage Soup #5FIX recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bob evans Italian sausage
- 16 ounces chopped celery
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 cups half-and-half
- Brown sausage in big soup pot.
- After 5 minutes, add the chopped celery.
- After another minute, add the 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Let this cook for a good 10 minutes. You don't want the sausage to burn, but you want the cabbage to wilt.
- Add 5 cups of COLD water to the mix.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer.
- Add 2 cups of half and half.
- Simmer for another 20-30 mintues.
- Season with salt and pepper,.