Recipe by 55tbird
Makes 10 cups.
Top Review by Bread 'n Butter
I prepared this today for our Super Bowl spread. It was addictive! It's very similar to the standard Velveeta and Rotel dip that's been around for ages, but the additions really brightened up the flavor. I followed the recipe exactly as far as ingredients went, however, after cooking the ground beef, onion, and green pepper on the stove I put everything into my crockpot. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 lbs ground round
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 lb monterey jack pepper cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- tortilla chips