Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a fantastic dessert given to me by our granddaughter, Jamie's other grandmom! It is a treasure! So is Wanda!
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Mix butter, cake mix and egg.
- Press into bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and eggs; beat well.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325°F degrees for 25 minutes.
- Center will be soft.
I don't even know what to say about this cake other than it is truly amazing. Everytime I take it somewhere I am begged for the recipe. Don't overbake...changes the entire taste of the cake. The center will be soft...a bit jiggly. Enjoy!!