1/2 Photos of Walt's Teriyaki Marinade and Dipping Sauce
The Kanajyn's Note:
This is an old way of making a teriyaki sauce with honey instead of sugar, giving it a more pleasing sweetness. It's great for marinading and dipping with any kind of meat dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend ginger, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and onion in a bowl.
- 2Add meat to marinade for at least one hour or refrigerate meat in marinade overnight.
- 3After marinating meat, drain the marinade and add it to a 1/2 cup of water.
- 4Bring it to a boil for 3-5 minutes and use it for a meat dipping sauce during the meal.
- 5Excellent for pork, beef or chicken.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walt's Teriyaki Marinade and Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5364.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 71.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g