Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sweet beverage, created by Chef Wendt Welcovitz of the Plaza Restaurant, will add some fizz to your life.
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 6 ounces cola or 6 ounces seltzer water
- maraschino cherry
- Pour chocolate syrup in the bottom of an 8-ounce milk shake glass.
- Smoosh in one scoop of ice cream.
- Slowly pour in soda water almost to top of glass.
- Perch another scoop of ice cream on top. Add a cherry and a colorful straw or two.
Made for a nice dessert, very chocolaty, but left out the cherry. Made for a great treat.
Ah, another Disney fan on Zaar exposed. We love this and we love Disney. What more can I say? For myself, I had to sub butterscotch sauce for the chocolate but other than that-its's Disney and it's perfection! Thanks for posting. cg o O o