This sweet beverage, created by Chef Wendt Welcovitz of the Plaza Restaurant, will add some fizz to your life.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour chocolate syrup in the bottom of an 8-ounce milk shake glass.
- 2Smoosh in one scoop of ice cream.
- 3Slowly pour in soda water almost to top of glass.
- 4Perch another scoop of ice cream on top. Add a cherry and a colorful straw or two.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walt's Favorite Chocolate Soda
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 207.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g