Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are wonderful!
- 1 bag frozen bread (, roll balls)
- 1 package butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Grease a bundt pan (I use an 8 x 8 square pan) and put pecans in the bottom.
- Put in about 22 of the frozen dough balls.
- Pour the dry pudding mix over the dough balls.
- Melt butter, cinnamon, and sugar over medium heat until the mixture is a little carmelized.
- Pour the mixture over the dough.
- Cover and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Take out in the morning and let dough sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top is slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and invert on a plate immediately after removing from the oven.