- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 ounces chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 lb potato (peeled and chunked)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons adobo seasoning (or salt & pepper to taste)
- 5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a sauce pan, brown ground beef with the adobo.
- Drain ground beef and set aside.
- Boil the water and add the potatoes and salt until cooked.
- Cook Stove Top according to directions on box.
- Once everything is cooked, mix the ground beef, potatoes and Stove Top in large bowl.
- Once mixed, add butter and mix again.
- If needed, you can add more butter.