Recipe by Larry Jones
This is one of my Dad's recipes. It's great comfort food and very good with biscuits or corn muffins.
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 4 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 3 cups milk, depends on how thick you want it to be
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in skillet till crisp-add onions until limp-drain on paper towels.
- Put potatoes and celery in large stock pot and add enough water to just cover.
- Boil until not quite tender.
- Do not drain.
- Add bacon, onions and rest of ingredients and simmer for 1/2 hour--eat & enjoy.