Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have used this recipe for many years. Simple and good on brisket, chicken, pork. Walter Jetton was a famous barbecue restaurant owner in Ft. Worth, Tx. many years ago.
- 1⁄3 cup salt
- 1⁄3 cup chili powder (like Gebhardt's)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If you have any left, store in a glass container with a tight fitting lid.
I made this recipe almost two weeks ago, but gave it to my DIL since try to stay away from salt. She called me tonite to say that it is a 5 star recipe. She used it on a pork roast and said it was a very big hit!