Recipe by Lennie
In honour of Walt Disney's 100th birthday, here's another celebrity recipe from my collection.
Top Review by kimbearly
i love fried potatoes and always save some type of beef to add to it.... i have never baked the hash first and then fried it but this turned out excellent! i added a little garlic and pepper sauce for kick.... this will be a standard lunch item for me! thanks lennie!
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml butter
- 236.59 ml finely chopped cooked prime rib roast
- 1 medium raw potato, peeled and finely chopped
- 236.59 ml beef stock
- 1 fried egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Saute onion in melted butter until tender but not browned; combine sauteed onion with beef, stock and raw potato and put into a buttered 4-cup baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and shape mixture into an oval patty; place in a hot buttered skillet.
- Saute until lightly browned on both sides; meanwhile, in a second skillet, fry the egg.
- Top hash with egg and serve immediately.