1/3 Photos of Walt Disney's Roast Beef Hash
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
In honour of Walt Disney's 100th birthday, here's another celebrity recipe from my collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Saute onion in melted butter until tender but not browned; combine sauteed onion with beef, stock and raw potato and put into a buttered 4-cup baking dish.
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- 4Remove from oven and shape mixture into an oval patty; place in a hot buttered skillet.
- 5Saute until lightly browned on both sides; meanwhile, in a second skillet, fry the egg.
- 6Top hash with egg and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walt Disney's Roast Beef Hash
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.9
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 247.0 mg
- Sodium 1183.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prime rib roast