If you've been to Disney World, you know all about these wonderful almonds! These are very close to the Disney almonds. The recipe came from a WDW message board.
- Place butter on 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan and heat in 325F oven until butter melts, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites with dash of salt until frothy, then gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks. Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon.
- Pour almond mixture into jellyroll pan and stir, coating with butter.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp, about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.