1/2 Photos of Walt Disney World's Glazed Almonds
1 hr 5 mins
If you've been to Disney World, you know all about these wonderful almonds! These are very close to the Disney almonds. The recipe came from a WDW message board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter on 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan and heat in 325F oven until butter melts, about 7 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, beat egg whites with dash of salt until frothy, then gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks. Gently fold in almonds and cinnamon.
- 3Pour almond mixture into jellyroll pan and stir, coating with butter.
- 4Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until almonds are crisp, about 40 minutes.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walt Disney World's Glazed Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1060.5
- Calories from Fat 702
- Total Fat 78.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 571.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 56.0 g
- Protein 27.4 g