Walnut-Topped Ginger Drops
- Heat oven to 375. In large bowl, combine brown sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg; beat well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off. Add flour and all remaining ingredients except walnuts and vanilla chips; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Press 1 walnut half onto each cookie.
- Bake at 375 for 6 to 9 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets; place on wire racks. Cool 5 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, place vanilla chips in small resealable food storage plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Squeeze bag to mix. Continue to microwave at 30-second increments until smooth. Cut tiny hole in bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle melted chips over cooled cookies.