Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We have seen these with pecans, but for some reason the walnuts really change the flavor to a more rich and deeper flavor to me. I use those cute little pastry tins (miniature cupcakes) to put these in (24 to a sheet I believe). I include these in my Christmas bundles each and every year.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Blend in flour.
- Shape into small balls. In miniature cupcake pan press dough on bottom and sides.
- Beat togehter eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Take 3/4 Cup of nuts and divide into pastry lined cups.
- Add egg mixture on top of nuts in pastry shells.
- Top each with the remaining 3/4 Cup of nuts.
- Bake 25-30 Minutes.