Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from the HEB My Texas Life November 2011 magazine. Posting for safe keeping. I have not made it myself but have tried it at a pot luck. Delicious!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook sweet potatoes in microwave until tender. Cool slightly, then peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
- Arrange half of potatoes in prepared dish; sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar on top. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter and top with half of cranberries.
- Layer remaining sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter, and cranberries over top. Pour orange juice evenly over casserole.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake 40 minutes; remove from oven. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle mixture over top. Return to oven and bake 5 or 10 minutes longer or until top is brown and bubbly.