Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love shrimp and walnuts. Why not put em' together! These are lovely. Great for the family or for special dinners. Great served with wine!
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 minced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash parsley or 1 dash paprika or 1 dash finely walnuts, toroll balls in
- Combine all ingredients, until well blended.
- Shape into small balls.
- Cover and chill before serving.