Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Cream butter, icing sugar and vanilla until light.
- Stir in flour and chopped walnuts.
- Pat dough into 9-inch pan with removable bottom.
- Score with fork into 12 pie-shaped wedges.
- Place one walnut piece on each wedge.
- Set pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven heated to 325 degrees for 40 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cut into wedges.
- Store in tightly covered tin container.
Super easy, yet very yummy! Didn't have that many walnuts but delicious with the amount I had. Thanks for sharing an easy american version that tastes great!!