These freeze well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, not reduced calorie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2BASE: Cream together butter, margarine, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 3Sift in 1 3/4 cups flour and mix to a soft dough.
- 4Press into a sprayed shiny 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 5Bake 10 to 15 minutes - until golden not brown.
- 6Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread with raspberry jam.
- 7FILLING: In a small bowl beat together: 1/4 cup sugar, eggs, 1 1/2 teaspoons flour, baking powder and teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 8Stir in coconut and walnuts.
- 9BAKE: Gently spread topping mixture over prepared crust and bake 20 to 25 minutes until just set.
- 10Cool and cut into squares or diagonally into diamonds.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Raspberry Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g