Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just made my Crystallized Ginger and wanted to something like now with it and came up with this spread. This would be great on a bagel, crackers, toast, spread in between cake layers use your imagination.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup raisins or 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ounce crystallized ginger, diced (Crystallized Ginger , Ginger Syrup & Ginger Sugar)
- Place cream cheese and butter in a food processor with a metal blade and pulse till smooth.
- Pulse in rest of ingredients.
This is great! My kids loved it. The only thing I would do differently is next time I will rough chop all of the add ins and then hand mix them in. That will be faster and more consistent. Thanks!
This is a wonderful combination for a breakfast spread! I love the cranberries and crystallized ginger in this. I am using it for bagels, croissants and English muffins. What a delicious way to begin the day! Thanks for sharing, Rita!
This was really good! I wasn't sure what to expect because I'm not into "spreads", but I was pleasantly surprised. I used the Craisin option and didn't really process 'til smooth...I left some texture to it. I used it on Spiced Pumpkin Bread and it was perfect with it. I think this would be really good on graham crackers, too. Thanks for posting.