Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy praline topping for cookies, bars, cupcakes and even sweet potatoe casseroles. Makes a nice crunchy top.
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar and flour in a bowl; add the butter and blend with your fingertips or a fork until mixed and crumbly.
- Add the walnuts and stir to blend.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the surface of baked cakes of your choice.