Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful over baby greens or spinach, with cranberries, nuts, mandarin oranges, etc. Adapted from the Silver Palate Cookbook, using walnut oil! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 cup walnut oil
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Place sugar, mustard, salt, onion and vinegar in a food processor.
- With motor running, slowly drizzle in oil.
- When all oil has been incorporated and mixture is thick, add the poppy seeds and pulse to blend.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Shake before using.
- Makes 1-1/2 cups.