Wonderful over baby greens or spinach, with cranberries, nuts, mandarin oranges, etc. Adapted from the Silver Palate Cookbook, using walnut oil! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar, mustard, salt, onion and vinegar in a food processor.
- 2With motor running, slowly drizzle in oil.
- 3When all oil has been incorporated and mixture is thick, add the poppy seeds and pulse to blend.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Shake before using.
- 5Makes 1-1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1574.4
- Calories from Fat 1326
- Total Fat 147.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1552.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 67.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: