Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
More pizza! Cooking Light. June 2007
- 2 (7 inch) individual refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup trimmed arugula
- 1 cup shredded roasted chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped yellow tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bake pizza shells according to package directions, omitting fat.
- While pizza shells bake, heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add walnuts; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Place walnuts, feta, milk, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor; pulse to combine.
- Combine arugula and remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
- Divide walnut mixture evenly among pizza shells; spread evenly. Divide arugula mixture evenly among shells.