Walnut Pizza With Arugula and Yellow Tomatoes
- Bake pizza shells according to package directions, omitting fat.
- While pizza shells bake, heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add walnuts; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Place walnuts, feta, milk, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor; pulse to combine.
- Combine arugula and remaining ingredients; toss to combine.
- Divide walnut mixture evenly among pizza shells; spread evenly. Divide arugula mixture evenly among shells.