Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
I use this with oversized pasta shells you can now buy, but it works fine with regular pasta too. The addition of mint lifts this pesto and adds an interesting taste.
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄4 cup thyme
- 1⁄4 cup mint
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 2 lemons, zest of
- 50 g walnut halves
- 6 tablespoons walnut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the parsley leaves in a food processor with the thyme and mint. Whiz until finely chopped.
- Add garlic, lemon zest and walnuts and pulse until roughly chopped.
- Add the oil until you get a paste consistency.
- This paste can be kept in the fridge for 3 - 4 days.