1/2 Photos of Walnut Pesto Chicken With Garlic and Parmesan
Vylet Chef's Note:
This is my own recipe I just made today and it was delicious ^^ So please try it out. It is freakin delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves (packed)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (medium sized, minced)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1Combine the basil in with the walnuts, pulse a few times in a food processor. Add the garlic, salt and pepper then pulse a few times more.
- 2Slowly add the olive oil in a constant stream while the food processor is on. Stop to scrape down the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula. Add the grated cheese and pulse again until blended.
- 3If the chicken is frozen, then cook the chicken in about a half cup of water till it is thawed enough to dice into cubes. Smash the garlic and add to the water and finish cooking the chicken.
- 4Boil a pot of water and add the egg noodles and cook to desired softness, I like mine a little al dente so it only took about 6 minutes. Drain the water from the noodles and chicken and mix it all together with the pesto.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Pesto Chicken With Garlic and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1179.8
- Calories from Fat 557
- Total Fat 61.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 248.3 mg
- Sodium 732.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 69.1 g