- 1⁄3 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped of fresh mint or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3 medium pears, peeled,halved and sliced
- 8 -10 cups salad greens
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- IN a jar with tight fitting lid, combine the first 6 ingredients; shake well.
- Combine the pears and dressing in a large serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, add greens to pear mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.