1 hr 15 mins
Got this off my Vanilla yogurt and thought what a great recipe. I need to try this. I love coffee cakes. Good for the family breakfast, brunch, or guests!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium ripe pear, peeled,cored &,sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together; set aside.
- 2Toss pears in cinnamon; set aside Mix all crumb mixture ingredients together; set aside.
- 3Beat butter with an electric mixer.
- 4Add sugar and vanilla extract; add eggs one at a time.
- 5Add yogure and flour mixture alternately.
- 6Spread 2/3 in the bottom of a lightly greased 9" springform pan.
- 7Sprinkle half the crumb mixture over the batter.
- 8Layer pears over the topping.
- 9Gently spread the rest of the batter over the pears and top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 10Bake at 350F for 55-60 minutes or until cake test done.
- 11Whisk together confectioners sugar, yogurt and cinnamon.
- 12Cool cake slightly if serving warm, or cool completely before drizzling with cinnamon glaze.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Pear Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.3
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.1 mg
- Sodium 346.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 52.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g