Recipe by Hey Jude
I adore blue cheese and walnuts! I could eat a whole batch of this all by myself!
- 1⁄2 lb tri-color spiral shaped pasta
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Belgian endive (optional)
- watercress (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain well. Toss with walnut oil. Cover and chill.
- Combine the cheese, milk and sour cream in a blender or food processor and process until creamy. Stir in the garlic salt, if using, and the lemon juice.
- Toss the sauce with the noodles; add walnuts and toss again.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve on a platter or individual salad plates and garnish with the endive and watercress, if desired.