Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From walnuts.org. Each serving is 2 tablespoons.
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chipped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine walnuts, yogurt, parsley, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in food processor. Process until walnuts are finely chopped.
- Add oil and process until mixture is smooth.