Recipe by Sharon123
This is a great dressing to serve over greens, chicken salad, even fruit! Adapted from That's My Home.
Top Review by itszalllgoood
This is one of our favorite dressing! I had something similar at a 5 star restaurant and found this to recreate it. I mix it all in the blender and change nothing. Serve over mixed greens with dried cranberries, extra walnuts and feta cheese. Really is amazing!
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (or 1 t. dried)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil