Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I need to make this for my dad! Prep/cook time does not include refrigeration time.
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter, molasses and vanilla until blended; stir in walnuts.
- Pour into pastry shell and cover edges with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes; remove foil.
- Bake 12-17 minutes longer or until top of pie is set and crust is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours before cutting.