- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine or 1 (16 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 lb fully cooked ham slices, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Add walnuts, saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in ham; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta; toss with ham mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.