Recipe by Koechin (Chef)
This granola is sold in "Table on Ten's" microstore and is their signature item!
- 10 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3⁄4 cup safflower oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 3⁄4 cup honey, plus
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together Oil. honey and vanilla. in a large bowl place all other ingredients. pour the honey mixture over it and with a large wooden spoon stir until all is well covered and combined and no clumps exist.
- Heat oven to 375°F Place Granola on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes. Turn Granola and continue to bake, turning every 5 minutes, until golden brown about 15 minutes total.
- Transfer to a large bowl to cool. DO NOT LEAVE IT on the cooking sheets. It will stick.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Since I must have a serving size posted, I plan on 1/4c servings.