1/1 Photo of Walnut Glazed Brie
I was sent a beautiful cookbook on one of our early Zaar cookbook swaps, this recipe is adapted from that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spread the chopped walnuts in an 8 inch square baking pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until roasted, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in the coffee liqueur, brown sugar, and vanilla; set aside.
- 4Reduce oven to 325F.
- 5Remove the top rind off the Brie.
- 6Place the Brie in a shallow baking dish.
- 7Top with the walnut mixture.
- 8Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until soft and heated through.
- 9Serve immediately with assorted crackers and pear slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Glazed Brie
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 210.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g