Mini Ravindran's Note:
I love to prepare this for weekend lunch !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in an open heavy base non sticking skillet or pan.
- 2Add bay leaves, onions, garlic and saute till the raw smell is gone.
- 3Add walnuts, salt, black pepper powder and saute for a minute or so.
- 4Add vinegar, soy sauce and stir well.
- 5Add rice and toss gently to get an even coating.
- 6Serve warm!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Garlic Rice
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2000.9
- Calories from Fat 551
- Total Fat 61.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1031.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 322.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 39.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: