Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Chocolaty and yummy, so rich you'll want to serve in thin wedges. Top with freshly whipped cream for great snacking.
- 1 unbaked pastry shell
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups nestle's semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- freshly whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pastry shell with high fluted edge and set aside.
- Combine evaporated milk, butter and chocolate in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until chocolate has melted; remove from heat.
- Mix eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla and stir into chocolate mixture. Add walnuts. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minute until firm. Cool to room temperature.
- Serve in thin wedges with whipped cream.