Recipe by clownes
this is a great fudge for Christmas gifts or to have for a party. Fairly east to make and delicious to eat. You coauld easily add cranberries, cannied orange pieces or use any kind of nuts.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
GREAT FUDGE! Made this, along with several other chocolate candy recipes, to serve to a bunch of chocoholics, & all wanted copies of the recipes, so that tell you how much it was enjoyed! I found, when cooking this, that medium low heat was plenty high enough! Always love the blending of marshmallows & chocolate ~ A real treat! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar (fine granuals)
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- line a (8 or 10 in) square baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, milk, salt and butter in pan and bring to a boil over med. heat for 4 minutes and remove from heat. Make sure not to let it burn by stirring constantly. Do not leave it!
- Once boiling, stir nuts, marshmallows and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted and pour into pan. Refridgerate until firm (a couple hours.
- Once cool, lift the whole thing out by pulling up on the foil. Cut into pieces.