Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, wedged
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In food processor pulse walnuts, breadcrumbs, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper until crumbly.
- Place salmon filets, skinned side down, on baking sheet.
- Brush tops with mustard.
- Press crust evenly onto filets.
- Bake until just opaque in center. 15-18 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
This was a different way for me to cook salmon. It was good, but I felt like it was missing just a bit of something - not sure what. I will definitely use this recipe again; I will just experiment a little.