1/1 Photo of Walnut-Crusted Chicken Salad With Buttermilk Honey Dressing
Growing up, this is the meal I always begged my grandmother to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 16 cherry tomatoes
For the dressing
- 1Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- 2Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3Brush buttermilk over chicken.
- 4Combine walnuts, breadcrumbs and salt, and dredge chicken in this mixture.
- 5Pour oil into a large skillet and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 6Add chicken and cook 3 minutes on each side.
- 7Cool and cut crosswise.
- 8Combine greens, tomatoes and cheese. Top with slices of chicken.
- 9Serve with the Buttermilk Honey Dressing.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut-Crusted Chicken Salad With Buttermilk Honey Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.5
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.9 mg
- Sodium 1007.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens