Recipe by ChefGuedj
Walnutty-cinnamony-strawberry-cranberry goodness. You'll never make cranberry sauce any other way.
- 16 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce (1 can)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine, preferably Pinot Noir
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients (i.e., cranberry sauce, strawberry preserves, sugar, and cinnamon) in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Sautée until just thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and wine.
- Place in tupperware container and chill until ready to serve.
- Can be made up to two days in advance.