Walnutty-cinnamony-strawberry-cranberry goodness. You'll never make cranberry sauce any other way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients (i.e., cranberry sauce, strawberry preserves, sugar, and cinnamon) in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 2Sautée until just thoroughly heated.
- 3Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and wine.
- 4Place in tupperware container and chill until ready to serve.
- 5Can be made up to two days in advance.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.1
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 109.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g