1/3 Photos of Walnut Coffee Strips
I have had this for about 30 years. Have no idea where it came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Bisquick, milk, egg to make dough. Knead lightly on floured board.
- 2Roll to 9x12 rectangle.
- 3Mix butter, cinnamon, sugar and spread over dough.
- 4Sprinkle with nuts and fruit.
- 5Gently roll as a jelly roll.
- 6Cut into 8 pieces and overlap on a greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8Drizzle frosting while warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Coffee Strips
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 433.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried mixed fruit