Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was a really yummy dessert I tasted at an "Awesome Rawsome" pot luck I went to. And so easy to make! Most raw ingredients are available at your local organic health food store.
- 3 cups walnuts (raw, and soaked overnight)
- 2 cups coconut (raw)
- 1⁄2 cup carob powder (raw)
- 150 ml agave syrup (raw)
- Chop Walnuts in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Scoop into a baking pan and let set. (You might be able to form them into balls, try if you like.).