Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dip recipe from the internet!
Make and share this Walnut Chocolate Fruit Dip (Raw Food) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 6 dates, soaked
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, measures
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or sweetner of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water, filtered
- Using a food processor, chop walnuts until finely ground.
- Add dates, one at a time, grinding each until you can't tell they're there.
- Add cocoa, sweetner of choice & vanilla, & then, while continuing to process, add alternately a little oil & then a little water, until you reach the consistency that you want ~ ALL ingredient measurements are rough estimates only!
- Serve with favorite fruit slices!
I used this as chocolate spread! Amazing :) thanks for posting.
LOVE THIS! It is so good and fudgey. I completely understand the reviewer who said it was a "finger dip" instead of a fruit dip! I served mine with grapes, pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, etc. Delicious. I love that my kids are eating something healthy without knowing it.
I can't believe how great this is. I have never tried anything like this before. It is just fabulous. Good enough to share at the holidays and no one will believe that it is healthy. Thanks for sharing!