- 1 cup walnuts
- 6 dates, soaked
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, measures
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or sweetner of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water, filtered
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor, chop walnuts until finely ground.
- Add dates, one at a time, grinding each until you can't tell they're there.
- Add cocoa, sweetner of choice & vanilla, & then, while continuing to process, add alternately a little oil & then a little water, until you reach the consistency that you want ~ ALL ingredient measurements are rough estimates only!
- Serve with favorite fruit slices!