Recipe by *Parsley*
Good on croissants or rolls, or just on a bed of greens.
Top Review by GoMoGo
Really liked this chicken salad. I did leave out the celery, egg, sugar and dill pickle - just not things that I like. I did toast the walnuts, which really brought out the taste. I also used shredded chicken I made in the crock pot as per flygirlprincess. So easy and yummy!! Highly recommend!
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine chicken through relish; mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour creamy dressing mixture into chicken salad mixture and mix everything together well.
- Serve on lettuce or croissants/rolls.