1/1 Photo of Walnut Chicken Pinwheels
Boneless chicken breasts rolled around a filling of fresh spinach leaves, garlic-herb cheese, roasted red peppers and chopped walnuts. Bake, chill, slice and serve cold for an easy, gourmet appetizer. Recipe compliments of Aloutte. Posted by request. Can be served hot as a main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Pound chicken to about 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
- 3Cover each chicken piece with spinach leaves.
- 4Spread each with Alouette.
- 5Top with pepper slices and walnuts.
- 6Carefully roll up each breast and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- 7Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.
- 8Chill, remove toothpicks, then slice into 1/2-inch rounds and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Chicken Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 62.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs