1/2 Photos of Walnut Chews
Valerie in Australia's Note:
This will make your mouth water...mmmm. A family recipe only made at Christmas time and past down by my mother in-law. Can be made anytime though but beware you can't stop eating ...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2For Bottom Layer mix ingredients and press into 9 X 13 pan greased with butter Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3For Top: Mix ingredients together and spread on top of cooled bottom layer.
- 4Bake 350 F for 25 minutes till golden brown.
- 5Let cool till set and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Chews
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.1
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g